Infrared picture heaters
The picture heaters (except for glass) are an in-house production from IRH. As a result of the particular printing process, our picture heaters look like real pictures. You can choose to have your own design or an image designs from ex. www.fotolia.de for your picture heater. A resolution of 300dpi or higher and a minimum size of 2 MB, is ideal.
The picture heaters are off ered frameless or with an aluminium frame. We are happy to provide the frame face widths (dimensions) upon request. Sample frames are on display in our showroom.
The picture heaters can be delivered with a heating performance of 100W up to 930W (Print on anodised aluminium) as well as 400W up to 900W (Glass picture heaters). They come with a 1.70 m long cable with plug. Depending on the base model the maximum surface temperature is between 70°C and 100°C (Print on anodised aluminium), however there is no danger of being burned.
- Individually customised – every digital foto with a resolution of min. 300 dpi can be used.
- No repair or maintenance costs
- Healthy heating (without the spread of dust particles and without the air over heating and drying out)
- Complimentary image editing and preview before final assembly
- Decoration and heating in one
- The glass-picture heaters as well as the direct-printing heaters “IP44” have the protection class IP44 (suitable for use in damp rooms)
- 5-year guarantee