The models are all frameless. Their standard version is white with either a roughcast style surface or for the Komaxit version a smooth surface.
Our “slim-line“ infrared heaters are only 1.2 cm “thick“.
The model series is available with a performance of 100W up to 750W for the mineral coating option and in the smooth white Komaxit version from 450W up to 930W. The panels reach a maximum surface temperature of approx. 100°C (you can not burn yourself, dry heat) and come with a 1.80 m long cable with plug.
Class I equipment, Protection class: IP20
At the end of 2014 the 750W “slim-line“ infrared heater with mineral coating was tested on the Technical University
Kaiserslautern for radiation efficiency. With an effi ciency of 54%, it had one of the best results from the infrared heaters tested (This value corresponds to the Class 1, radiation efficiency higher then 50%).
All of the models can be horizontally or vertically mounted on the wall or ceiling with the supplied installation profile. They can also be used in mobile situation with proper support base.
- No repair or maintenance costs
- Healthy heating (without the spread of dust particles and without the air over heating and drying out)
- Light weight units, therefore easy to mount on the ceiling
- Appealing look of the heater
- The panels with mineral coating are off ered in all RAL-colours (for an additional charge, see accessories)
- 5-year guarantee